- Who is Trysted Tinnitus? The true story!
- Mapping Augmented Reality (Rachel Rodgers)
- GarageBand (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced ActionScript (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced Flash Animation (Rachel Rodgers)
- Graphic Design. Film to Game Transitions
- Mobile User Interfaces (John Mendiola)
- Logo Maker (Jessica Needle)
- Usability of Local Music Schools (Claire Osburn)
Web Design Blogs
Category Archives: Class Updates
Thanks to rrodgers42 for mentioning this recent xkcd comic. It is the perfect follow-up to last week’s discussion of typefaces and graphic design.
In most cases, you do not need to move files back and forth between your “local computer” (the computer you are using) and the web server. You can just publish all of your files to the web server at the … Continue reading
This week, the blog Smashing Magazine has an excellent tutorial (authored by Paul Tero) that covers basic Linux commands. As Tero explains, “as a website developer or server administrator, you would gain a big asset in becoming comfortable with these commands: … Continue reading
When I started at Trinity University back in 2003, there were only a handful of Macintosh users on campus. Things have changed. Here’s what it looks like in our class: Macintosh (n=8): Alexa, Andrew, Claire, Jessica, Kathryn, Laura H., Maddie, … Continue reading
Though blogging is sometimes dismissed as “disguised narcissism,” a well-written, analytical blog can do more to establish your expertise than internships and college transcripts. As technology entrepreneur Rand Fishkin has noted, “if you can start up a local blog about … Continue reading