Simple whole wheat bread. Sounds very tasty. But first, I decided to print out a hard copy of the recipe and took notes on it, indicating the various changes in formatting such as heading, spaces, hyperlinks. I then mapped out the tags inside my notepad++ based on the notes I took and everything seemed to work out.
Overall, I did not really use any outside resource besides referencing the Freeman HTML reading we did a while back to check for syntax. Thus, no problems were encountered this entire process and the recipe was ready at once to be loaded into the server.
Currently, I don’t have any questions about HTML, but I am very excited about learning CSS soon!