After a couple hours worth of programming and another hour of writing, I was finally able to have a website that discussed the doom of mankind in the face of rising technology. During most of this process, I did not encounter any major setbacks. Nevertheless, I still did learn a good deal about the HTML language from my minor problems.
The one thing I did not know how to do was changing a specific text’s color. This was because I needed to improve the readability of my navigation bar, where there are always three reference links and one un-linked text (the current page selected). Thus I went on a Google Search and found a source that had a very simple explanation with an example of how it’s done. Another small problem I encountered was not being able to have one of my pages display its image. This was just because I accidentally capitalized the name of the image I was trying to reference to display. But some tips I would give regarding this assignment would be to make easy and descriptive names for the files your referencing, give your code some spacing between tags so that it is accessible, and to frequently check your website every so often in order to understand what you wrote into the code.
Overall, this was a great HTML exercise and I can’t wait to work with the CSS part of this class to add some personalized style to these websites!