So I read through the “Getting to Know HTML” reading assignment, and started to vaguely remember memories of my sophomore year web design class. We touched over some of this basic HTML codes, but this was definitely a good way to refresh my memory. At first when making the Starbuzz webpage, only the mission statement would appear. It’s extremely easy to overlook minor details that may ruin your entire html, for example, like misspelling the word “style” on the text editor. That’s the rookie mistake I made, which prevented the display of all the Starbuzz beverages. Other than that, the assignment was simple and do-able.
- Who is Trysted Tinnitus? The true story!
- Mapping Augmented Reality (Rachel Rodgers)
- GarageBand (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced ActionScript (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced Flash Animation (Rachel Rodgers)
- Graphic Design. Film to Game Transitions
- Mobile User Interfaces (John Mendiola)
- Logo Maker (Jessica Needle)
- Usability of Local Music Schools (Claire Osburn)
Web Design Blogs