After reading through Freeman & Freeman’s chapter, I went through and did the Starbuzz practice example. It seemed pretty straightforward. First I created the beverage menu described, and then went on to the mission statement. I ran into some confusion at first when I thought that the style and background color would pop up for me like it usually does in Notepad++ (at least I think it does…), but because I used Bluefish it didn’t. After I just went ahead and typed everything out, I realized it worked.
- Who is Trysted Tinnitus? The true story!
- Mapping Augmented Reality (Rachel Rodgers)
- GarageBand (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced ActionScript (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced Flash Animation (Rachel Rodgers)
- Graphic Design. Film to Game Transitions
- Mobile User Interfaces (John Mendiola)
- Logo Maker (Jessica Needle)
- Usability of Local Music Schools (Claire Osburn)
Web Design Blogs