I’m a pathetic computer science major. I comfort my self to sleep at night by telling myself that I’m only a freshman, but I know almost know no language. But I do know html and css because of a book I bought when I was in 9th grade. It proved to be quite useful when editing my profile on Myspace (when the world still knew what Myspace was). The book I bought was the very same on we’re using now. Somewhere in my hard drive at home, I probably still have my index.html and mission.html of Starbuzz Coffee. I’m actually quite nostalgic about this whole thing. I remember an entire summer spent reading through this book. By the way, I’ve always thought the CEO was douchey. I’ve always wondered if that was a conscious decision on the writers.
- Who is Trysted Tinnitus? The true story!
- Mapping Augmented Reality (Rachel Rodgers)
- GarageBand (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced ActionScript (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced Flash Animation (Rachel Rodgers)
- Graphic Design. Film to Game Transitions
- Mobile User Interfaces (John Mendiola)
- Logo Maker (Jessica Needle)
- Usability of Local Music Schools (Claire Osburn)
Web Design Blogs