I found this chapter to be an extremely useful review. I appreciated the straightforward and very visual approach. It helped solidify concepts from last weeks intro to html while slowly introducing a few new ideas. I enjoyed learning to work with CSS in particular. It inspired me to take a look at color codes and border types. I created both a beverage menu and a mission statement page for this assignment. These were definitely great starting points but I am excited abut ramping up aesthetic elements in the future.
- Who is Trysted Tinnitus? The true story!
- Mapping Augmented Reality (Rachel Rodgers)
- GarageBand (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced ActionScript (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced Flash Animation (Rachel Rodgers)
- Graphic Design. Film to Game Transitions
- Mobile User Interfaces (John Mendiola)
- Logo Maker (Jessica Needle)
- Usability of Local Music Schools (Claire Osburn)
Web Design Blogs