Today I finally got my first-hand experience with creating web pages using a bit of HTML and CSS. Currently, I am more used to the CSS code (which looks alot more like AS3) and still weirded out by the “<html>” brackets (I just hope notepad++ would just auto-close my tags already…). Overall, I found this assignment very manageable and entertaining (especially the argument between CSS and HTML). You can now view Starbuzz’s mission statement and beverage list!
- Who is Trysted Tinnitus? The true story!
- Mapping Augmented Reality (Rachel Rodgers)
- GarageBand (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced ActionScript (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced Flash Animation (Rachel Rodgers)
- Graphic Design. Film to Game Transitions
- Mobile User Interfaces (John Mendiola)
- Logo Maker (Jessica Needle)
- Usability of Local Music Schools (Claire Osburn)
Web Design Blogs