I read through Freeman & Freeman’s first chapter in the textbook and created the two pages that they described in the chapter. The first page states the mission statement of a company called Starbuzz. The second page shows the drinks that are available at Starbuzz. The only problem I originally had was when I forgot to include some of the semi-colons while using CSS. Once I added the semi-colon, everything was formatted correctly.
- Who is Trysted Tinnitus? The true story!
- Mapping Augmented Reality (Rachel Rodgers)
- GarageBand (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced ActionScript (Rachel Rodgers)
- Advanced Flash Animation (Rachel Rodgers)
- Graphic Design. Film to Game Transitions
- Mobile User Interfaces (John Mendiola)
- Logo Maker (Jessica Needle)
- Usability of Local Music Schools (Claire Osburn)
Web Design Blogs