So this assignment took me a bit more time than I think it should have. I was just a bit confused at first with the div and the wrapper tags, but after playing around with it for a while I was finally able to figure it out. I didn’t mess with the font because I wasn’t sure what to change it to.
The alien image was a bit large when I first saved it, so I used Gimp to resize the image and then I had to place the image within the text in order for the column to wrap around the picture the way I wanted it to. Other than that, I really enjoy playing around with CSS, it’s all just so much more efficient and convenient for when coding.
(Sorry for the late post! I finally found my ethernet cable and it works wonderfully for the FTP connection!)