Finishing up this assignment was pretty straightforward. It took me some time to recreate the border, but I realized I could use an “outline” to simulate the effect.
I was also concerned that I wouldn’t be able to figure out the last page. Even after using overflow and setting my two divs to float right and left, I still was not getting two columns. Then I realized I hadn’t set the width of the columns. This left the text looking unchanged. Easily solvable. As I was finishing up my blog post I also had trouble reaching and linking to my files on transmedia. Theoretically the picture should take you to the page but I’m having trouble testing it out.
I could have spent more time nitpicking to get the exact same effect on the header and the overall spacing. However, I thought I had the general concepts down.